SPUG: State technology standards and Legislative intent

Fred Morris m3047 at inwa.net
Wed Jul 20 18:17:55 PDT 2005

By the way,

For the past six months (longer actually) i've been learning a lot about IT
and State government; this has included two trips to Olympia, a couple of
Public Information Requests, and some e-mails to the Technology, Energy and
Communications (TEC) Committee, who would appear to have oversight.

There has been no substantive response to my request for an explanation of
legislative intent. I have posted the two most pertinent e-mails here:

  http://www.inwa.net/~m3047/legislative-intent.html

This isn't specifically a Perl issue, but since I just posted a response to
a Perlish question here on the SPUG list I'm claiming a variant of the "30
second rule". If you are in Washington state, your comments, public or
private, will be welcomed. (I'll probably post something to the GSLUG list
too... oh what the heck I'll crosspost.)

--

Fred Morris
m3047 at i.n.w.a dot net