SPUG: JOB: Jr & Sr Perl Openings, Lake Union (Westlake)

SPUG Jobs jobs-noreply at seattleperl.org
Thu Jul 7 13:55:55 PDT 2005

I'm trying to find Jr & Sr Perl Programmers for a contract I just started. 2
are entry-level, 1 is senior. We need the basics: Perl on RedHat/Apache; OO
Perl or mod_perl are pluses. If you've had Ruby, we wouldn't rule you out.
Web ap programming is what you'll be doing, and you'll need to know how to
do table joins on PL/SQL.

Here are some more details:
* We're a 6-year-old profitable, pre-IPO company offering an online
  community for car enthusiasts combined with online retailing.
* These are perm positions directly to us (no 3rd-party recruiting) that
  come with full benefits like 100% employer-paid medical/vision, 401k,
  employer-paid life insurance, etc. Domestic partners are also eligible
  for benefits.
* Stock options will be on a 4-year vesting schedule.
* Includes the not-so-usual-anymore free drinks and free-lunch Fridays, not
  to mention social events throughout the year.
* No telecommuting at this time.

Please feel free to forward resumes directly to me. We have not posted these
openings yet.

Thanks,

Tom Thompson
Sr Technical Recruiter