SPUG: Regular Expression

DeRykus, Charles E charles.e.derykus at boeing.com
Thu Jul 7 12:04:17 PDT 2005

I've experienced the "fugue" state you mention ...

Although I have the 1st edition,  I limit my time with the 2nd ed.
to 10 minute forays at the University Book Store :).  As I recall
there's a good explanation of the (?{ code }) construct among other
things. Definitely a good buy  (er, borrow)...

--
Charles DeRykus