SPUG: Regular Expression

aaron salo aaron at activox.com
Thu Jul 7 11:46:17 PDT 2005

John Costello wrote:

>If you are in the Seattle area, Seattle Public Library has two copies
>for check out (though both currently are checked out).

They should send someone to the homes of the borrowers to make sure they are not head-butting walls in a fugue state. The book is unquestionably the authoritative work on the subject, and unlikely ever to be equalled, but has the power to destroy strong minds. I suggest a twenty page per day limit, and never operate heavy machinery while under the influence of Mr. Friedl.

~!a