SPUG: procmail for spug-list (was: testing new mail server)

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Jan 9 21:13:53 PST 2005

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005, Andrew Sweger wrote:

> This should have arrived through the new mail server. Hope it works.

Looks like it worked. For those using the List-Id header in procmail to
sort/filter SPUG messages, it looks like it has changed from:

For the extremely lazy:

    perl -pei 's/(?<=spug-list\\.)mail\\.//' ~/.procmailrc

Of course, that assumes you used a pattern that looks just like mine. That
also assumes that code actually works. I have no idea. Copy and execute at
your own risk.

Oh, and it looks like the next SPUG meeting is only a week from this
Tuesday. Wow. That snuck up quick on me. I'm checking with the kind person
who volunteered to speak this month to make sure he's still interested and
will get that information out as soon as possible. His topic will be the
Commands::Guarded module.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.