SPUG: job postings, please don't

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Feb 24 23:34:51 PST 2005

A gentle reminder to list members: Please do not post job announcements to
the SPUG list. Despite your best intentions, we decided a long time ago
that we would prefer that job postings be screened before going to the
list. There's no censorship involved (other than stubby fingers, perhaps).
Please review the instructions on the (otherwise hopelessly out-of-date)
SPUG website:

  http://seattleperl.org/#Jobs

Thanks!

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.