SPUG: JOB: SDE/SDET/TPM positions in Seattle

Rizvi, Ali rizvi at amazon.com
Thu Feb 24 11:00:27 PST 2005

Our group has very similar requirements. I was not sure if sending job emails was OK to this list but this email gave me the courage to do this.

Please send me resume of someone you know that have experience with:

C++, Java, Perl, Oracle, Unix, Linux, Server-side programming, distributed systems, e-commerce, test automation

for a direct referral.

Thanks
Ali