SPUG: O'Reilly UG Offers Ending Soon for Learning Lab, ETel, and MAKE

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Sun Dec 11 12:14:04 PST 2005

On Fri, 9 Dec 2005, Andrew Sweger wrote:

> (Is this too obscure for the spug-list? Complain to me off list.)

Since I'm not complaining, I'll respond on list. :^)

The lab courses and MAKE magazine make it appropriate for the list.  The
ETel announcement was fine.  I don't mind paging down.

John (off to look at the lab courses and see how they compare to
Washington's and Berkeley's  offerings).

-----
John Costello - cos at indeterminate dot net
"You cannot propel yourself forward by patting yourself on the back."--Unknown