SPUG: Meeting on the 20th

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 16:08:59 PST 2005

Now, I am a little confused, and have finally experienced vertigo
(zoom in all the way on the WhitePages.com location on the map, then
click on "Hybrid" in the upper right corner. The perspective of the
buildings is awkward for me). I have e-mails with 4th & University as
the address and on the map, it is 1301 Fifth Avenue.

Any help?