SPUG: Meeting on the 20th

Duane Blanchard dblanchard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:52:19 PST 2005

By my count we have one vote each for the two locations for the
evening meeting in Seattle. I think there are several more people at
WhitePages.com than anywhere else. So, that gets my vote and breaks
the tie. Let's give that space a try and evaluate whether we would
like something with (more parking|closer food|bigger table|et cetera).
Colin Meyer is the one who offered the space, so unless he appoints
someone else, let's keep him as the
contact for physical needs. I have a wireless router I can bring if
desired. Can we have food and drinks in this space? If so, are there
any volunteers to bring such?

Address:
Rainier Tower
4th & University

Date:
Tuesday, 2005/12/20

Time:
Probably 7:00 p.m., though I would normally like an earlier meeting,
like 5:00 or so, for many reasons. I won't discuss them here, but will
spread them before anyone interested. If more people would prefer an
earlier time this month please speak up. I'm flexible.

Thanks to all. I would be interested to get a probable count of
attendees. I'm not asking for a firm commitment, but an indication
that at present you have interest and no conflicts.

I've added Kinesis to the map (http://www.communitywalk.com/map/438,
pushpin labelled N, apologies to Geospiza whose pushpin is nearly
eclipsed). I hope to see all of you there.

Thx.

--
Duane Blanchard
206.280.1263

There are 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who know binary and those who don't.