SPUG: Real world "brand name" Perl application

Fred Morris m3047 at inwa.net
Sun Aug 14 18:42:47 PDT 2005

At 9:47 AM 8/15/05, Jacinta Richardson wrote:
> [...]
>        http://www.masonhq.com/?MasonPoweredSites

I had second thoughts and was going to write a followup and explain how
after Bill Gates invented the internet for Al Gore and Newt Gingrich, the
whole Apache thing happened as a reaction (witness the failed attempt to
have ".html" files as well as the proper ".htm"); and nowadays, the
hold-out Perl programmers have resorted to naming their Perl CGIs ".aspx"
so they can be conformant with the world-class standards.

But, and I'm sorry to say, I fear you have hopelessly confused the
gentleman with this very peculiar example. Do they use Bleach on this site?