SPUG: How do I determine when a module became "core"?

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Aug 12 12:11:35 PDT 2005

I installed a a command on my Linux box that tells me the number
of the Perl version when a specified module first became included
in the standard distribution. But I can't remember its name! I
thought it was something like "*core*", or "*module*", but those
ideas don't lead me to it.

Can somebody help?

I promise to make a memorable alias to the command, if I ever
find it again 8-{

-Tim