SPUG: A weekend with Stas Bekman

Andrew Sweger andrew at seattleperl.org
Thu Aug 4 14:49:59 PDT 2005

Stas arrives at Sea-Tac on Saturday morning at 11:39 am. Stas needs a
place to stay and he's interested in seeing the sights or taking in some
of the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. This is where you come in.
I know some folks got in touch with me a long time ago. That hard drive
got zapped in an industrial accident. If you're interested in hanging out
with Stas this weekend or hosting or driving him around, please speak up.
Please reply to the list! Discuss amongst yourselves. If nobody writes to
the list about it, it means it's not happening.

Thank you!

--
Andrew B. Sweger           |  P.O. Box 33147
President                  |  Seattle WA 98133