SPUG: Chip Salzenberg Defense Fund

Cantrall, Christopher W christopher.w.cantrall at boeing.com
Thu Aug 4 09:56:15 PDT 2005

Essentially, Chip's being screwed for being conscientious.

The company Chip worked for was committing acts which are either immoral
or illegal (harvesting consumer info without express permission), and
Chip called them on it.  When he shouted loudly enough, they started to
"annoy" him legally.  For instance, his accessing work servers from home
(to get work done, before this mess started) is being called a crime.
They were trying to intimidate him & shut him up, but that backfired.
They now seem to be trying to send a warning to others or "make him
pay".

FYI, all of that is from memory, I can't connect to
http://geeksunite.net/ right now.

Chris Cantrall        chris at cantrall.org
  Structural Analyst, Door Design Center