SPUG: Stas Bekman visiting Seattle in August

jerry gay jerry.gay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:15:29 PDT 2005

i don't want this thread to go unanswered. i'd love to see stas in
action, but i'm self-employed, and don't have deep pockets right now.
i'd be happy to chip in, and would even be happy to host Stas (in
Madrona) if it helps keep costs down.

i'm not a big mod_perl user, but i appreciate it's use and am quite
willing to learn more. if there's real interest (unfortunately it
looks like that's not the case) i'll cough up some money, but i can't
fund his visit myself.

let me second andrew's request: does anyone else have interest in
meeting stas bekman and learning more about mod_perl direct from the
source? if so, please respond to the list.
~jerry