SPUG: meeting next week

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Tue Apr 12 11:23:09 PDT 2005

I realize we're supposed to have a meeting next week. I do not have things
organized very well. There are two people that have contacted me about
giving a beginner's oriented presentation. I don't have anything prepared
for a Subversion presentation. And I have not yet confirmed that our
meeting location is available. Send me some energy here, folks. Should I
get off my butt and get things organized?

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.