SPUG: Where's CGI.pm's "extra WS" option?

John Costello cos at indeterminate.net
Mon Apr 4 14:07:22 PDT 2005

On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Tim Maher wrote:

> I thought there was an option to CGI.pm to ask it to insert extra
> newlines into the HTML it generates, but I can't find it in the
> man page or by googling around.  Can somebody help?

The only mention I see in my somewhat old docs is that one should use
Brian Paulsen's CGI::Pretty to get pretty output, including carriage
returns.

Looking at CGI.pm in my 5.8.0 distro, Lincoln's recommendation still is to
use CGI::Pretty.

  > -Tim

John
-----
John Costello - cos at indeterminate dot net
"His mind is a wasteland of porn and sugar."--F. Wall