SPUG: re: not sure where is the best place to post this... job opportunities

John Canan jcanan at reviewnet.net
Mon Apr 4 12:49:11 PDT 2005

Hello,
I am new to the perl community from the perpective of where to find high
quality programmers for part-time projects.  Anyone monitoring the list know
of some places (U.S. only) that I could post the following to find
interested applicants.

Thanks,
John Canan
215-572-9400 Ext. 115

PHP Subject Matter Expert - Part Time, Telecommute Project Work

How would you like to gain exposure to prestigious employers while earning a
reputation as a published technical author and subject matter expert?
Enhance your marketability and your reach, network with potential employers
and other leading experts while continuing with your current job.

We are actively looking for a number of highly qualified technical
professionals to join our {domain} Expert Author Team.  As a member of our
Subject Matter Expert Network  qualified participants will have the
opportunity to work on a many projects in the areas of :

*	Test Reviewing - Review existing online test questions and interview
guides that under development.
*	Author on-line test questions and technical interviewing and Hiring
Guides
*	Remote Interviewing Conduct technical interviews over the phone.
*	Expert On-Call - conduct mini technical consultations over the
phone.

Requirements

*	3+ years of technical Perl experience
* Must be actively working in Perl to be considered
*	Experience conducting technical interviews
*	Great written and oral communication skills
*	Experience leading or managing technical teams preferred

Reviewing a ReviewNet online assessment is the first step in joining our SME
network.   Then you will gain the prestige of being a ReviewNet Subject
Matter Expert and gain enhanced membership in our expansive network of
clients, customers, and other ReviewNet SME's.

If you are intrigued by this exciting opportunity please fill out the
on-line application at http://www.reviewnet.net/becomesme.aspx.  After your
application is reviewed we will contact you to let you know if you are
selected to review a test and join our SME network.

About ReviewNet: ReviewNet Corporation provides tools and services that help
companies attract, screen, and select IT personnel. We have been recognized
as the best IT screening tool by Inc. Magazine, and are pleased to include
many of the leading technology employers as our customers.

John Canan

Sales and Marketing

ReviewNet Corporation
406 Johnson Street

Jenkintown, PA  19046
Main #:  215-572-9400 Ext 115
email:    <mailto:jcanan at reviewnet.net> jcanan at reviewnet.net

 <http://www.inc.com/magazine/20001201/21124.html>
<http://www.inc.com/magazine/20001201/21124.html>
<http://www.inc.com/magazine/20001201/21124.html> ReviewNet, Rated
<http://www.inc.com/articles/details/0,3532,ART21124_CNT53,00.html> Best by
Inc. Magazine, offering over 800 assessments for IT, office skills, call
center, and more!