SPUG: Don't forget: SPUG tomorrow evening

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Sep 20 16:26:12 CDT 2004

The details are at http://seattleperl.org/

Tim's going to show how making good Magicpoint presentations even easier
with Magicpoint-EZ. Get it? Easy = EZ. Does this mean the IRS has a sense
of humor (form 1040EZ)?

And Jonathan's going to talk about SPF. Now that AOL has rejected
Microsoft's patent encumbered Sender ID, you can expect SPF adoption to
really take off. People running mail servers (MTAs) without SPF will be
considered with the same contempt as those running open relays. If you
have control over your DNS, it couldn't be any easier to participate.
Jonathan will set you on the path to spam salvation.

And I'll have a special announcement to make at the meeting. Don't worry,
I'll post it here sometime after the meeting. It's only fair for meeting
attendees to hear it first.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.