SPUG: SPF adoption

Chris Nielsen chris at zorinco.com
Fri Oct 1 19:44:48 CDT 2004

... follow up on the fine presentation at the last meeting....

I found a aice article on BBC about SPF...

Curious though, all this talk of 'the big guys' and 'fighting spam' in the
news lately, and yet many of the big boys I've looked seem to not publish
SPF records? Unless I'm missing something of course :-)

Nothing comes back from 'host -t txt' on these...
hotmail.com, comcast.net, yahoo.com, att.net

Does anyone know why not (if it's true)?  Surely it's not a big deal for
them to make the DNS changes?

Cheers,

Christopher Nielsen    chris at ZORINco.com    http://ZORINco.com
       Electronic Products  -  Consulting  -  Hosting

     C  O  N  T  R  O  L    Y  O  U  R    W  O  R  L  D