SPUG: Someone looking for a hash of Perl developers in Seattle (repost)

James Moore james at banshee.com
Fri May 28 19:35:51 CDT 2004

I'm assuming this is Amazon - anyone know anything else?

Interesting that they're willing to pay relocation for short-term
contractors.

 - James

Job title: 10 Object Oriented Perl Developers

Company name: Superior Staffing Solutions

Internal ID: OOPerl

Location: United States, WA, Seattle

Pay rate: Hourly

Travel: 0%

Terms of employment: Hourly employee

Length of employment: 2-6 months (on-site)

Hours: Full time

Onsite: yes

My client needs 10 contractors in the next 30 days for a 2-6 month
engagement

Location: Seattle, WA (relocation available for outstanding applicants)
Duration: 2-6 months (on-site)
Salary: Competitive Hourly
Positions: 10
Citizenship: US, Green Card or Canadian

Please submit resume and hourly requirement to: bill at superiorss.com

Required skills:
All candidates must have Object Oriented Perl, and UNIX (or LINUX)
experience. Candidates will have working knowledge of HTML, DHTML, and
JavaScript. Candidates must have a strong computer science background
with a bachelor's degree, or higher, in computer science, required.

Desired skills:
Experience with other Web technologies like ASP, JSP, PHP, Mason, or
graphics software such as Photoshop is a plus.  A Bachelor's degree in
Computer Science or a relevant area is highly desired. Experience with
large database driven web sites or applications is highly desired.

Contact information:
Please submit resume and hourly requirement to: bill at superiorss.com