SPUG: Perl Reference Guide 3.0 - available

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Fri May 21 12:59:07 CDT 2004

On Fri, May 21, 2004, Mathew D. Watson wrote:
>Anyone collect Perl memorabilia?
>
>I just uncovered an old "Perl Reference Guide, for version 3.0" by Johan
>Vromans.
>
>It's neatly folded and stapled. The paper has yellowed, but it's in pretty
>good shape considering where I found it.

I have the O'Reilly Programming Perl Quick Reference Guide for perl 4.0 by
Vromans which I even look at from time to time.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual
way.  This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of
complaining.
                -- Jef Raskin http://jefraskin.com/