SPUG: txt -> db

Dave Coleman coleman_dave at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 15:08:15 CDT 2004

I am working on a project to read the contents of a plain text file
generated daily, and place that content into a database.  The target is a
.mdb.  I remember somebody was playing with db manipulation a few weeks ago,
but never heard an outcome.
I see mods on cpan to convert formats to/from SQL, and many other wonderful
tools that I have no use for at the moment.   Anybody have a mod they would
recommend for a simple MS Access interface?
( this client is limited to MS products.  I apologize on their behalf )

dave