SPUG: SPUG Survey - Please Participate

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Mar 17 12:58:31 CST 2004

So, as mentioned in earlier posts, it was suggested to find out what
Seattle area employers are well represented amongst the SPUG membership.
They would make excellent organizations to contact for possible
sponsorship of SPUG meetings. The odds of finding something suitable that
benefits everyone should be very good.

I want as many people to participate as possible. To conduct the survey,
we need to know where you're working (if you should be so fortunate). If
you are an employee using Perl at your job or a contractor or
self-employed doing Perl work for another company, I want you to tell me
the name of that company.

Please send your reply to spug-survey{at}perlocity.org (simply replying to
this message to the reply-to field should suffice for most people). This
will keep the replies in a nice box for me.

Your responses will not be revealed to anyone (beside me) other than to
report aggregate results. After the survey is complete, your reply will be
expunged. The results will be taken to the SPUG list before any further
action is taken.

Thank you.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.