SPUG: Colossal Cave in perl?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Wed Mar 17 00:51:09 CST 2004

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a perl version of the Colossal Cave (aka
> Adventure)?  A google search brings up a reference to The Perl Journal
> of April, 2000; but the link doesn't seem to be accessible without a
> subscription.  Does anyone have a copy they can check to see what's
> there, or other knowlege of a perl version?

Isn't it cute that Google has the info you want, but you can't get to it.
Perhaps if you change your user-agent to mimic the google crawler. ;)

Without actually reading it again, I think the article is about the rezrov
Infocom Game Interpreter found at http://edmonson.paunix.org/rezrov/.

Ask if you'd like the text of the article sent.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.