SPUG: WSA - Steve McConnell - Ballard carpool?

Jennifer Hodgdon jmail at poplarware.com
Mon Mar 8 18:20:11 CST 2004

Would any SPUG members from Ballard like to carpool to the WSA Developers SIG this evening, at the Overlake conference Center in Bellevue?  Registration and networking start at 6:30, so I would propose leaving here around 5:45 or 6.  I'd be glad to drive 1-3 people in my Honda Civic (short people preferred for back seat!), or would accept an offer of a ride. Since I don't seem to come to SPUG meetings, I would welcome the chance to meet a few fellow list lurkers...

   -- Jennifer
Jennifer Hodgdon
Poplar ProductivityWare
Database Solutions for Office Tedium Reduction

jmail at poplarware.com
http://www.poplarware.com