SPUG: Meeting REMINDER -- Autrijus Tang - 20 July 2004

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Tue Jul 20 11:29:39 CDT 2004

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004, Andrew Sweger wrote:
>Hey! Don't forget next Tuesday is SPUG with Autrijus Tang. What's he going
>to talk about? Does it matter? Okay, it probably does to many people. But
>I don't have that information yet, so plan on showing up and at least
>meeting other SPUGgers.

>By carpool: (send requests to spug-list at pm.org)
>    Definately a more fun way to spend the driving time.

Is anybody going to the meeting from the East Side who wants to
meet at the M.I. park and ride to carpool over?

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

My brother sent me a postcard the other day with this big satellite photo
of the entire earth on it. On the back it said: ``Wish you were here''.
		-- Steven Wright