SPUG: Big changes

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue Jan 20 12:35:55 CST 2004

SPUGly folks,

Count me in. I'll take a _piece_ of the responsibility for a while.

I'd been laying off the "Town Crier" role I started last year, but was
considering throwing my hat in the ring as a part of the "program
committee".

    When what to my wondering eyes disappeared,
    but a big SAFECO room, and guy with a beard.

Yeah, I know there isn't an official program committee, but I figured
it would be helpful, and something I'd enjoy.

So, herewith, hereinafter, and herewithall, (and all that which is
gobeldy gook and muckety muck) I do commit to being the/a SPUG GOTO
Guy as we (collectively -- I can't do this alone) transition from
being

    A World-class Perl Monger Group
      under the direction of White-Camel award-winner Tim Maher

    A World-class Perl Monger Group,
      self-directed in our playful learning.

I guess what I'm saying is I'll be a SPUG GOTO Guy if there's a SPUG
GOTO Team.

I'm looking to having fun. How would you like to join in? Post here
and meet at Safeco tonight.

Michael Wolf
  SPUG GOTO Guy

--