SPUG: Perl Developer Gig

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Fri Jan 16 12:03:31 CST 2004

Hi there,
I'd like to provide the following job for your users.
Thanks very much.

*MUST KNOW:
        * Perl
        * Perl script
        * C/C++ - a solid bonus skill
        * understand the build process and Perl code.
          *understand compilers

BONUS, not necessary:

1) .NET framework familiarity,
2). Some SQL Server or RDBMS experience.

*These are Perl coding spots w/build and debug--may look at
entire code base and possibly re-do both their build
processes.This person needs to be senior enough to lead this...

The team : Responsible for developing the (CONFIDENTIAL, will let
you know upon discussion if qualified) product and re-write Perl
code which is old with little to no documentation. They are
developing new tools for the build process and they have 2
separate build processes. The 2 Build processes are for the SDK
for (CONFIDENTIAL, will let you know upon discussion if
qualified). There is service paks in this environment

There are 2 positions
==============
*contract or permanent position - contract. Expected duration is
3- 6 months. Pay range is 34-44/hr on W-2. *placement is thru
Volt for a client in Redmond WA *telecommuting possible? No,
sorry. *Software - enterprise and consumer

Feel free to have anyone interested email me directly.

Karl Augustine
Technical Recruiting Manager
Volt Services Group
(425) 702-9000 x1365