SPUG: Multiple Server Management...anyone recall?

Paul Farrall paul_farrall at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 27 17:41:03 CST 2004

That would be me.  This is what I talked about:
http://www.brains2bytes.com/alist/

I haven't done a whole lot of work on this program over the last 9
months.  I started working at AT&T Wireless shortly after I moved here
and they have been keeping me very busy managing lots and lots of
servers.  I have a bunch of updates, I just need to clean them up and
put them out on the web site.

Feel free to email me directly if you have any questions.

Paul