SPUG: Call for RSVP - Amazon SPUG meeting

CJ Collier cjcollier at colliertech.org
Thu Dec 16 11:25:33 CST 2004

Hey all,

Last month I really annoyed the security folks by not letting them know
how many people were expected for Jon Swartz's talk.  This month will
likely be larger with Randal being in town.

Please send RSVPs to me if you plan to attend so we can make up badges
in advance.  We will make the Amazon security folks much happier if we
can get a good chunk of folks who expect to be there to get us their
information.  It's okay if you give me your name and don't show up.

Thanks!

C.J.