SPUG: Update friendly community site in PERL

Islandman schieb at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 14 02:21:57 CST 2004

Colin,
 Thanks. I've been reviewing a number of options and like the
CGI::Application / HTML::Template solution at this point.
I'm picturing a site where the maintainer/admin will see flags for areas
which can be edited with a favorite HTML editor.

Also, it needs the ability for the admin to add new pages based upon
existing templates, then click/edit editable regions which are stored in a
DB or files.

Thanks,
-Brian Schieber
Vashon, WA