SPUG: O'Reilly Univ. of Perl, 2000

Tim Maher/CONSULTIX tim at consultix-inc.com
Wed Aug 4 00:07:32 CDT 2004

>> Message submitted at: Fri Aug 25 09:08:27 PDT 2000

According to Todd Wells:

> Tim, I notice the home page says this:
>
> Perl User Groups
> You can receive a 20% discount on all fees for tutorials by entering your
> user group code in the discount field.
>
> Is there a SPUG code?

Yes!  I'll figure out what it is and get back to you.

-TIm

> -Todd

| Dr. Tim Maher, CEO, Consultix       (206) 781-UNIX/8649;  ask for FAX# |
| Email: tim at consultix-inc.com        Web: http://www.consultix-inc.com  |
|Training- TIM MAHER: Unix, Perl  DAMIAN CONWAY: Adv. Perl, OOP, Parsing |
|CLASSES - 8/21: Shell & Utilities  9/11: Perl&Modules  10/16: Int. Perl |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org