SPUG: Getting / Putting data to a MS Excell Spreadsheet

Jim Ludwig jsl at blarg.net
Tue Apr 13 15:29:31 CDT 2004

I've used both Spreadsheet::ParseExcel and
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel.  They both have worked
great for my needs.  The WriteExcel module is
excellent.

The parsed spreadsheets were created in a Windows
environment and parsed in a Linux environment.
The generated spreadsheets were created in a Linux
environment and used in a Windows environment.

I'd be happy to talk about my experiences with
either or both on- or off-list.

  jim