SPUG: Upcoming SPUG programs

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Fri Apr 9 15:27:37 CDT 2004

SPUGsters,

I'm collecting some of my ideas (and notes of others' ideas) to
organize upcoming SPUG programs. SPUG could use your creative input
and energetic help.

If you'd like to influence or direct the future of SPUG, please join
me at an Open Sauce Lunch on Monday
(http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/index.cgi?MondayApril12Ballard) where
we can brainstorm, collect ideas, and distribute some of the fun of
creating interesting programs for the future of SPUG -- all while we
eat some Indian Food.

Thanks,
Michael Wolf

P.S. I'm primarily focused on the monthly meetings, but am starting to
consider other events that would serve the SPUG community (coding
sessions, study sessions, testing sessions, design reviews, joint
ventures, mini-conferences, virtual companies...). At this point in
the brainstorming process, there are no dumb ideas. Let's get 'em out
in the open and see how they can grow.

P.P.S. If your schedule doesn't allow you to meet on Monday, contact
me with your ideas so that you can join in on the bigger planning
discussions that will continue beyond Monday's brainstorming kick-off.

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRWolf at att.net