SPUG: Open Sauce Lunch today in Ballard

Brian Hatch spug at ifokr.org
Tue Sep 30 12:11:08 CDT 2003

The next Open Sauce Lunch is Today, Sep 30th at 12:30
at Thai Siam Restraunt in Ballard, on 15th Ave and
83rd street.

 For more details and maps, go to
   http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/index.cgi?TuesdaySep30inBallard

If you are coming, either add your name to the wiki entry above,
or send me an email so I can reserve an appropriate table.

If you have a PGP/GPG key, bring a copy of your fingerprint/bits/etc
and ID with you, so we can exchange and sign keys as well.

Look for a 3.5 year old girl wearing a blue jogging suit, that will be
this lunch's Convener, Reegen Hatch.

(Why the short notice?  Because I've been busier than hell and haven't
had the time to organize one, but my daughter's home "sick" from day
care, so that forces/frees my hand...)

--
Brian Hatch                  What do you call a firewall
   Systems and                that proxies HTTP, SMTP,

Every message PGP signed