SPUG: OpenSauceLunch: Thai in Ballard, 10/16

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Oct 12 12:45:50 CDT 2003

I've just modified the SPUG-wiki page (see below for URL)
to announce an Open Sauce Lunch for Thursday, 10/16,
at the Thai Siam restaurant in Ballard at 12:30.

I'll be showing my gratitude to those who recently reviewed
chapters of my upcoming book by paying for their lunches,
but all are welcome.

Hope to see lots of you there!  Remember to RSVP at the wiki
if you're planning to come.

-Tim
| Tim Maher, Ph.D.                    tim(AT)teachmeperl.com |
| SPUG Founder & Leader              spug(AT)seattleperl.com |
| Seattle Perl Users Group        http://www.seattleperl.com |
| SPUG Wiki Site               http://spugwiki.perlocity.org |
| Perl Certification Site      http://perlcert.perlocity.org |