SPUG: How to rotate AVI movies?

Otter OtterMain at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 28 09:24:07 CST 2003

On Fri, Nov 28 at 18:39:23AM -0900, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 10:04:38AM -0800, Tim Maher wrote:

> > Can somebody please tell me how to rotate (by 90 degrees) a bunch
of

> > movies in AVI format? I rotated the digital camera for a better

> > aspect ratio while shooting them, as I routinely do for still

> > pictures, but now I have to rotate my head to view them!

> Rotating the television beats rotating the head. Sorry I can't be of

> any more help (or perhaps any at all).

Actually, I've tried rotating TVs for convenient watching in bed. The
color tends to get messed up on all of the TVs I've tried. Don't know
how they work, but I'm sure something is getting out of balance, or
maybe all our TVs are just poorly wired. But that is an idea there!
Try watching the videos in bed!

-- Scofi-