SPUG: Trouble using a hash

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Thu Nov 20 11:59:43 CST 2003

<pedantic>You have to pass your argument as a reference.</pedantic>

And yes, I know a reference is a scalar. :)

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 08:09:11AM -0800, Peter Darley wrote:
> Keith,
> 	Data Dumper rocks, but don't you need to pass it a scalar? Like print
> Dumper(\%trackCircuit)?
> Thanks,
> Peter Darley

People ask me what I do all    * .~. (   : Creede Lambard              :
winter when there's no base-  . / V \  . :-----------------------------:
ball. I'll tell you what I     /(   )\   : creede at                   :
do: I stare out the window      ^^-^^    :     penguinsinthenight      :
and wait for spring. -Rogers Hornsby     :         dot com             :