SPUG:Good PDX Hotel for OSCON?

Brian Hatch spug at ifokr.org
Tue May 6 23:45:41 CDT 2003

> FWIW, I'll be giving a talk to the Toronto Perl Mongers next Friday,
> and got a downtown Marriott hotel for US $35 per night, thanks to the
> SARS scare 8-}

I was in Toronto for the Real World Linux conference last week,
and everything seemed just fine to me.  Unfortunately for the
conference, they'd booked my hotel a long time earlier, and were
paying $175/night.  If you can get to the baseball stadium, I
suggest one of their hotlink dogs - damn, those were tasty.

Everything in Toronto was fine as far as I could see.

*cough* *cough*

--
Brian Hatch                  Not one shred of
   Systems and                evidence supports

Every message PGP signed