SPUG:OSX and mod_perl?

Daniel James djames at serv.net
Fri Mar 7 17:27:01 CST 2003

On Fri, Mar 07, 2003 at 12:15:09PM -0800, Daryn Nakhuda wrote:

> I'm happily running mysql 4.0.11 max on my powerbook.

Enough people! -- I've already been eyeing the 12" powerbook as I've
always been a Mac Advocate (and recently forced into a PC world), plus my
Dell is simply too big to use on an airplane (it's barely usable even in
first class).

All this talk of running mysql, perl and apache on your powerbooks is
gonna push me over the edge and force me to spend all that money!

Anyone care to take up a collection for the (my) cause???  ;-)