SPUG:Where can I find win32-GUI documents?

Mathew D. Watson matw at eclipse-optics.com
Fri Mar 7 09:26:40 CST 2003

I am looking for a Win pearl gui, and all I was aware of is the win32 one.
My needs are modest, so any of the others you mention will probably do fine.
Wow! "widget" from the command prompt worked. =8^)

I'll check out Qt and Gtk as well. I've seen them in the Linux world, but
I'm surprised that they run in the Win world. That's great if they do.

Thanks for lending a hand everyone.

--Mat