SPUG:simple graphics

Bill Campbell bill at celestial.com
Sun Mar 2 17:30:18 CST 2003

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 01:07:47PM -0800, Michael R. Wolf wrote:

>I'd like to create simple (rectangles and polygons with centered text)
>graphics for some labels in my apartment -- some large, some small:
>
> - apartment door
> - parking space
> - mailbox
> - security buzzer
>
>Recommendations?
>Suggestions?

 gnuplot
 xfig

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill at Celestial.COM  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC

``A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion,
accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give
orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch
manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die
gallantly.  Specialization is for insects.'' Robert Heinlein