SPUG:Re: SPUG Aug mtg w/ CGI::Kwiki

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Jun 29 19:45:37 CDT 2003

For the CGI::Kwiki software? http://www.kwiki.org/

> Problems: It depends heavily on stylesheets. These did not work on my
> linux, solaris and irix systems. I hadn't had a chance to test it yet
> on mac OS/X.

That can be true. Part of Brian's design makes it easy to override things
such as stylesheets on a site-by-site basis (to the point you can
eliminate stylesheets altogether).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.