SPUG:Damian on July 2 and call for North Sound carpooling.

Cantrall, Christopher W christopher.w.cantrall at boeing.com
Thu Jun 26 14:49:19 CDT 2003

Tim's very good about getting bad news out, (Hmm, that doesn't sound right.) so I'd assume it's on.  Right up till the night in question, when you're the only one in the lobby at Safeco.

Is anyone interested in carpooling from Everett/Lynnwood/Marysville/Canada?  I'd be willing to drive, but some company would be nice.

Chris Cantrall
Structural Engineer, 767 Fuselage, Boeing
Christopher.W.Cantrall at Boeing.com
http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node=Louis_Wu
chris at cantrall.org