SPUG: Amazon job posting

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRWolf at att.net
Tue Jul 8 20:09:10 CDT 2003

I'm sure job shoppers know about the amazon.com job boards, so I won't
cross-post any of that here,

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/static/-/jobs/locale/Seattle-Headquarters/104-0456342-8616747

...except the following one, which hit the jobs.perl.org board
yesterday. Why just this one? Who knows? Maybe it's a hot job and
needs a hot SPUGger. Or maybe it's in a group with a SPUGger in it.

"Automated Engineering" starts out sounding like spam generation but
ends up sounding a bit different. Anyone who finds out, please share.

Michael Wolf

> Online URL for this job: http://jobs.perl.org/job/843

> Job title:
> Web Development Engineer, Automated Advertising Team
>
> Company name: Amazon.com
>
> Internal ID: 03-008944

[...]

--