SPUG: Stick Riddle

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Thu Jan 2 13:38:42 CST 2003

m3047 at inwa.net (Fred Morris) writes:

> What I've witnessed, following this whole thread is true reverse
> engineering: i.e., given a poorly specified problem and an undocumented
> solution, an attempt to determine what djinn the original problem solver
> was listening to; my gut tells me Michael has found it.

I found it!  I found it!!

Since you mention the djinn, perhaps I've even found GOD, which,
according to Douglas Hofstadter's 1979 Pulitzer-Prize winning "Goedel,
Escher, Bach" is a recursive acronym for God Of Djinn.  How 'bout
that?  God reflected in a Perl script!  It's fractals all the way
down, and all the way up.

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!