SPUG:QOTW code-a-thon

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Wed Jan 29 20:15:12 CST 2003

The Perl Quiz of the Week is back!!!  Number 10 arrived in my mailbox
about noon on Tuesday.

    http://perl.plover.com/qotw/

I haven't looked at them yet, but if you'd be interested in working
them in small groups, I'm interested in facilitating a pair-wise
attack on them, (and of any other small quiz-like puzzle that you'd
like to bring with you as an extra credit learning opportunity).

Please RSVP directly to me if you can attend
  - Friday eveining only
  - Saturday evening only
  - Friday or Saturday eveing

I'll collect the votes and formally announce a time/location back to
the group.

I'd encourage anyone who can't accomodate this schedule to form
another group effort.

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!