SPUG:PDF concatenation tool?

Brian Hatch spug at ifokr.org
Thu Jan 23 22:25:25 CST 2003

> > I'm curious if there is a reason that the reply-to header is not set. I
> > accidentally sent this privately to Tim rather than to the list.
> > -dan
>
> That proves that the Reply-to header is set excatly the way we like it;
> so that you reply to the poster by default, rather than automatically
> including the entire list membership (over 400 people).

This is a subject of much debate.  To set or not?
Google for 'reply-to munging harmful' and 'reply-to
munging helpful' to see the arguments for and against.

(My opinion: reply-to munging harmful.)

--
Brian Hatch                  "I thought the purpose of filing
   Systems and                these reports was to provide