SPUG:~damian/bin scripts.

Geoffrey & Kristin Grosenbach glyph at mac.com
Mon Jan 20 21:10:39 CST 2003

<disclaimer>
I speak for myself and do not speak for Damian. What you read here may
be completely false and should not be used in conjunction with nuclear
devices.
</disclaimer>

I heard from a promising young Australian programmer that these may in
fact become available when that individual gets the time to prepare them
for public consumption.

In the meantime, you can do as I have and get a very small sampling of
the power of ~damian/bin by doing:

# .cshrc
alias cd 'cd \!*; ls'
alias cdd 'cd -'

# .vimrc (maybe works in straight vi)
ab hbp #!/usr/bin/perl -w
map w :w<CR>
# etc...

If anyone has more complete notes (or implementations), I'd love to see
what you wrote down as well.

Geoff